This boutique investment bank advises reputable US and European multinationals to make strategic investments in Asia through mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and joint ventures (JV) or to divest business/assets. We also represent local entrepreneurs or corporate to seek investment opportunities from potential buyers. We have offices in New York, London, Seoul, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Mumbai and Bahrain.
- Support execution of corporate finance transactions, including business analysis, valuation, due diligence, documentation.
- Support marketing activities and prepare presentation materials for local and overseas offices.
- Conduct industry and company research, including substantial desktop research, telephone interviews and visits.
- Attend meetings and assist in presenting materials to clients in English.
- Conduct detailed search for investment candidates based on the client's specified criteria.
- Other supporting work requested, e.g. translation, documentation.
- Fluent in English and native in Chinese; Good English writing skills a must.
- Intern experience gained at foreign invested investment banks, private equity funds, securities companies (equity research), and MNCs is preferred.
- Experience in consulting and market research firms, big 4 accounting firms and in financial analysis at MNCs is also relevant.
- Highly motivated, strong integrity and keen to take initiatives.
- Work effectively both independently and with other team members.
- Has good communication and computer skills.