The company is leading in the wealth management industry in Shanghai and Beijing, offering ethical investment solutions for “expatriates” living around the world and helping them fulfill their financial needs with investment planning. They are hiring interns in Shanghai and Beijing to join their exciting team and company. The financial services and products include wealth management, retirement and education planning, international investment platforms, insurance, stock trading, trusts and tax planning.
- Analyzing, researching markets & trends.
- Website Content Update.
- Events management & sponsorship.
- Promoting the PFG’s services.
- Developing & generating client leads.
- Booking appointments with potential clients.
- Internationals to join their young, hardworking and friendly team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Languages skills such as French, German, Spanish, Italian and Scandinavian will be a great plus.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Excel macro and VBA knowledge/experience preferred.
- Get into one of the most restricted industries in the world.
- Assist to Chamber events sponsored by the company.
- Get to know the founders and work closely with them.
- Make huge contacts in the industry.