The main objective of this Chamber in Shanghai is to promote and solidify the economy and trade relations between companies in foreign countries and China, promoting foreign trade, and the main interest of the members of this institution. The Chamber brings together more than 500 companies from different sectors and industries that are important actors that contribute to linking the commercial relationship between the country and China.
- Registration and follow-up with event participants.
- Activity creation.
- Contacting locations and sponsors.
- Preparation of material, and procurement.
- On-site assistance.
- Research information on potential members or contacts that may be helpful to our members and/or find appropriate speakers for events.
- Be aware of all member information and document it properly.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Strong qualities in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Great communication and computer skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Strong interest in China is preferable.
- Ability to use design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is a plus.
- The interns will report to both the marketing manager and the executive director.