The company is a leader in the asset management industry in Shanghai and Beijing, providing ethical investment solutions to expatriates living around the world to meet their financial needs through individualized investment plans. They are recruiting interns in Shanghai and Beijing to join their dynamic team and expanding company. Financial products and services include asset management, retirement and education planning, international investment structures, insurance, stock and bond market trading, trust establishment and tax planning.
- Analyze, Research Markets and Trends.
- Updating the Website Contents.
- Event and Sponsorship Management.
- Promote the Company's Services.
- Develop and Generate Potential Customers.
- Organize Meetings with Potential Clients.
- Individuals with an international profile who want to join your team of enthusiastic and hard-working young people.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Additional languages such as French, German, Spanish, Italian and Scandinavian would be a plus.
- Mastery of Word, PowerPoint, Excel software.
- Knowledge and experience with VBA and Excel Macros is preferred.