A Shanghai-based company aims to help other companies to succeed in the Asian market. They focus on provide information products and consulting services to satisfy the needs of their clients: international companies , including Fortune 500 companies from all sector, cross-border investors, strategy consulting firms and business research firms. This company is looking for full-time interns who can start in February for at least 3 months.
- Conducting business research using a variety of methods such as online sources, phone interviews, and face to face interviews (depending on language abilities).
- Writing up research notes and conduct further analysis, triangulation of information.
- Creating detailed reports in Word or PowerPoint.
- Creating Executive Summary presentations.
- Conducting financial analysis and build models in Excel.
- Editing / proofing documents produced by other members of the team who are not fluent English speakers.
- Managing data on our internal and external websites.
- The ideal candidates should be interested in pursuing a career in the consulting industry.
- Student or graduate of Business or engineering related Bachelor.
- Excellent written and spoken level of English, other languages will be appreciated.
- Some experience in the consulting, business development/sales sector will be appreciated.
- Someone with initiative that can work independently if needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines on time and work under pressure.
- Fluent oral English and excellent writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential.