The 100 Million Campaign is a young start-up (May 2013) aiming to save 100 million liters of water with a simple action: replace traditional male urinals with waterless urinals which brings the consumption down from 150’000 per urinals per year to 0 liter per urinal per year.
The main business model is that we offer/sponsor these urinals for free to Bars/clubs/shopping malls in order to save water together with the landlords AND in exchange we get the right to advertise in their washrooms in order to finance the Campaign. The media that we use is an LCD screen embedded above each urinal. It turns out to be one of the most effective out-of-home media as you have a 55 seconds face-to-face attention with each visitor.
Today, we have saved more than 1.8 million liters of water and we are running our 8th Advertising Campaign as of December 2013.
We are looking for an intern to help us create & design advertisements for our clients. There can be three scenarios:
- Prospecting clients: Create advertisements to pitch new prospective clients with mock-ups.
- Existing Client: Create & Design advertisements for existing clients.
- Existing Client: Design/adapt advertisements on the basis of existing material.
The success of the advertisements will depend on the relevance of the content. As the ads will run in the washrooms, it allows us to be very creative, original, disruptive & humorous.
Conceive creating advertising fitted to Washroom advertising for existing and prospect clients, design advertising (Static images / Videos), Marketing, Company self-advertising.
- Positive attitude & motivated.
- Ready to involve him/herself into his/her mission.
- Speak/writes fluently English (Chinese is definitely a big plus).
- Advertising Creative – Creative, Design, Communications, Design software know-how: Final Cut, PhotoShop, IMovie, Movie Maker, Adobe Illustrator.