Foreign owned Food & Drinks import and distribution young company is looking for a person to help develop the communication tools of the company, with the possibility to later evolve according to the interests and capabilities of the person. We are a young team of highly qualified professionals passionate about wine and business. From our cellar in Shanghai city centre we distribute our wines and other imported food products to restaurants in the city, distributors in Shanghai and other provinces in China and to our growing community of wine loving friends.
Young international team passionate about wine and business. Flexible working environment in Shanghai city centre. Opened to ideas, we value creativity. Who is s/he going to work with? What are the characteristics of the employees? (example: hard-working, experienced, young talent, flexible, engineers, etc.)
The intern will work in a project to integrate a high amount of commercial information; wine technical data, pictures, stories about wines and wine producers, press etc into tools that the team can use to sell the company’s products.
- Search and organize marketing information in a format that can later be easily integrated in catalogues, exhibition posters, website and other supports.
- Create a catalogue of all products.
- Create other marketing material.
- Help develop an on-line sales platform (depending on the skills of the intern).
- An expert in the use of design software such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.
- At least good commanding knowledge of web design. High knowledge will be taken into account for a possible future full-time position in the company.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about corporate communication, techniques, tools, strategy.
- Well... we are all wine lovers so at least willing to learn and drink some!