This organization is supporting the country business and community interests. This Chamber of Commerce informs and promotes the country interests in Eastern China and fosters connections within the country business community with their Chinese counterparts.
- Registration and follow-up with event participants.
- Creation of activities.
- Contact with venues and sponsors.
- Preparation of material, purchases.
- Onsite assistance.
- Researching potential member information or contacts that could be helpful for our members and/or to find appropriate speakers for events.
- Keeping track of all member information and properly documenting.
- Translation of documents between English and Chinese.
- Fluent in English and Chinese both verbally and written.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Service minded, flexible, cheerful, enjoys supporting people.
- Team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong in multitasking, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Able to meet assigned deadlines, manage time well, optimize resources and prioritize.
- Self-motivated and self-managed.
- Knowledge of China preferred.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is a plus.
- The Project Coordinator is responsible and answers to the Events Manager.
- This is a non-paid internship.
- The possibility to gain experience in a flexible and friendly working environment in Shanghai city centre.
- A unique chance to develop a vibrant network of contacts in China.