A logistics company is looking to create a new department that would be specialized in the logistics of fine arts. They are therefore looking for a person who would be setting up the foundation of that new department. Various domains would be integrated into this project: processes, marketing, sales, business development… In parallel, the trainee would assist the company in Quality Control. The trainee is also responsible for making sure that the work is done in compliance with the standards fixed by the company.
- Project Management: Create documents and new templates for the new logistics division to be created within the company.
- Assist the marketing department by sourcing information and put into place a marketing strategy to implement our new division.
- Source companies and contacts of potential clients for the new division (business development).
- Quality: Internally audit of the company in order to ensure that all is in compliance with the quality standards that were put in place.
- Assist Quality Director in managing the processes of the company.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Outgoing, pleasant and assertive personality.
- Trustworthy and modest.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good communication skills (to understand the company and its process, as a majority of the time consists of communicating with others to understand how people work).
- Chinese intermediate or above would be preferred but not required.