With 30+ years of experience, this company has designed and produced rubber-metal parts for suspension and vibration control systems for the railway and automotive sectors. They have the best standards of distribution, research, production, management and clients supporting. Their headquarters in Spain includes a production department, maintenance department, department of process engineering and quality department. In China they have production, process and maintenance. They are looking for someone for Shanghai who wants to work / or has some experience in production/ process.
- Strengthen internal processes: documentation/analysis/methods and time as well as work with Spain to improve processes in production tools.
- Analysis of production, rejections and efficiencies.
- Assessment and monitoring of quality suppliers in production due to rejections.
- Improve quality inspections in process / product (to ensure 100% quality in process).
- Monitor that the stock of materials are correct (working with quality control and the grocer to ensure that the inputs / outputs are correct).
- Improve maintenance records.
- Strong character with leadership and management skills.
- Likes to get their hands dirty and work the machinery to better understand the process.
- Great communication skills, able to work in a team.
- Must have some mechanical skills: Design / interpretation of plans, materials: steel.
- and cast iron, casting, forging.