This company has been in service all over Asia pacific since 1999 and now manages insurance plans for over 140,000 clients around the world. They are looking for confident and self-driven Business Development Staff to join the team of international professionals.Employees will work in a dynamic industry with growth opportunities in China and our office locations abroad.
- Find potential customers by telephone.
- Know about customer needs through the communication, actively seeking sales opportunity and book an appointment with the customer.
- Develop database, maintain existing customers relationship, establish and improve the customer information registration, summary and analysis of client’s needs.
- Carry out the telephone marketing programs, achieve sales target.
- Assist supervisor to complete a specific project tasks if needs.
- Fluent English.
- Autonomous, driven and enthusiastic.
- Results orientated.
- Computing skills including all Microsoft Office applications.
- Preferred (but not essential): 2nd Language speaker (Mandarin not required), & business development or sales experience.