This corporate services firm was founded in Hong Kong in 2005 and now has offices in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Macau, Singapore, Barcelona and Mexico City. They provide accounting and corporate services, including company set up, company secretary and management advisory to many Italian, European and Latin-American clients operating in Hong Kong, China and South-East Asia.
- Account Manager within the accounting & tax practice with regional responsibility for delivering advisory engagements covering:
- Accounting compliance, management, reporting and control
- IFRS conversion support
- Internal Audit
- Financial management, reporting and due diligence
- Corporate establishment and nominee services
- Other supporting work requested, e.g. translation, documentation.
- Undergraduate student.
- No experience required.
- Business, Economic or Accounting majors.
- Fluent English is a must. Native Spanish is a plus. Italian, Portuguese or other languages will also be a plus.
- Be independent and proactive.
- Hard working, capable of working independently with high motivation.
- Good manners are a must.