This company is one of Shanghai’s largest providers of serviced office space. Established in 2003, and growing rapidly with over 80 employees today, it is a recognized market leader in providing high quality offices in prestigious central business district locations. Focusing on creating values to our clients, we also offer integrated outsourcing business solutions for international companies, including accounting, company incorporation, human resource services, and business strategy and research to build bridges between China and businesses worldwide.
We are currently hiring to fulfil the position of Corporate Marketing & Events Intern. This is an exciting, new opportunity to gain understanding of building a brand from the ground-up with an international team. It includes short & long term strategic planning of a new business, managing off- and on-site promotional events, and assisting in other marketing activities.
If you love to meet new people, getting your voice heard, and want to really contribute to an emerging and dynamic company, with plenty of exposure to the international community in Shanghai, then apply for this job.
- Delivering marketing campaigns on time and within budget Work on company internet site developing and maintaining content, including blog posts/ social media updates /newsletters.
- Prepare customer survey and analysis report.
- Formulating write ups to be used in presentations in corporate events.
- Assisting in offsite and onsite special events.
- Maintain and update our social media channels and websites.
- Offer suggestions on promotional material development.
- Helping to research ideas, concepts and background information as needed for upcoming promotions and events.
- Playing a major role in marketing and advertising activities by writing press releases and notes.
- Arrange execution and management of events including customer and partner events, industry events and other corporate events.
- Coordinating planning for promotion of events.
- Plan, organize, execute and manage events including tradeshows, customer and partner events, industry events, sales training sessions, book launches, in house seminars, and other corporate events.
- Coordinate with partners, clients taking part of events.
- Supporting communications pre and post events with attendees.
- Personable and professional.
- Ability to work under strict timelines & due dates.
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skills, customer care and people skills.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial; eager to learn and willing to challenge him/herself professionally.Relevant working experience preferred, but not required.
- Working proficiency in written and spoken English, Fluent in Mandarin is a big plus.
- Academic background in marketing, communications or graphic design.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook) and Media Usage skills required.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) is a plus.