This company produces, designs and commercializes toiletries aiming to save 100 million liters of water with a simple action: replace traditional male urinals with waterless urinals which bring the consumption down from 150’000 per urinals per year to 0 liter per urinal per year.
The main business model is that we offer/sponsor these urinals for free to Bars/clubs/shopping malls in order to save water together with the landlords AND in exchange we get the right to advertise in their washrooms in order to finance the Campaign. The media that we use is an LCD screen embedded above each urinal. It turns out to be one of the most effective out-of-home media as you have a 55 seconds face to face attention with each visitor.
Today, we have saved more than 1.4 million liters of water and we are running our 8th Campaign as of December 2013. Secondly, we do sell these urinals to hotels that would like to join the Campaign but prefers to have their own communications on the screens rather than external advertising. Therefore, in this case we sell the urinals. We believe in conscious business models that are profitable and that can generate a positive impact for society through its activities.
- Sales and client development.
- Call prospective clients.
- Organize meetings and hold sales meetings.
- Assist in the implementation of the different sales strategies.
- Positive attitude & motivated.
- Ready to involve him/herself into his/her mission.
- Speak well English/Chinese.
- Social, interpersonal skills, at ease to sell product, expend our client list.