This company has grown into a leading company in the world of international forwarders and logistic providers. Operating in all branches (import/ export, air/sea/land, customs clearance, logistics and distribution), it offers tailor-made service designed based on the particular needs of individual clients.
With offices in several cities in China and Japan, and our latest opening in Bangkok, this company has consolidated its position in Asia as one of the leaders in its industry. Following recent events that have re-shaped the global economy, it created a joint venture with another company, a renowned Brazilian logistics company specializing in supply management services and today we have also offices in several cities in Brazil. In addition to offices in Europe, Asia and Brazil, it provides clients with access to a global network of agents satisfying all customer needs. This company offers a full range of logistics services including international shipments, customs clearance, warehousing, order preparation and distribution of goods to final receivers.
- Identify market trends for logistics providers in China in order to assist marketing executive staff to design and implement the marketing campaign for 2014.
- Research and plan advertising campaigns in China.
- Analyze best advertising channels in China.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Inspect creative elements and layouts.
- Organize market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Develop pricing strategies for products to be marketed, keeping the client’s budget balanced with the firm’s needs.
- Meet with clients to present campaigns and offer advice and strategies.
- Full professional proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Good knowledge about the Chinese market.
- Strong interpersonal skills excellent organizational skills.
- Someone with initiative that can work independently if needed.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint essential.