This company is a Shanghai based manufacturer of lightweight conveyor belts for a wide array of industrial sectors. We have two plants and five offices in China and one subsidiary in Germany. We are established in the Chinese market since 1993 and key accounts include VW, Grenco Clark, Kraft Foods, Michelin and many more. 2014 will be marked by rapid expansion into new markets and sectors with new brands and new stories to tell. An internship with us will enable you to be part of a process in which a new corporate brand is born and brought out with innovative products behind. You will be able to leave a mark and see your work being executed.
This internship will include a wide range of digital marketing activities such as website D&B, SEO, SEM, Social Media, etc. but also offer the chance to create lasting improvements of internal processes by implementing marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Support implementation of Corporate Identity overhaul.
- Support website design & build projects and day-to-day basis.
- Support conception and implementation of SEM and Social Media strategies.
- Support set up of CRM tool in collaboration with the international sales team.
- Commitment for 6 months.
- Interest in Internet, Digital Marketing, B2B Marketing.
- Willingness to learn and experiment.
- Flexibility and creativity.
- English working proficiency.
- Fluency in other languages of advantage (Portuguese, Spanish, German, Arabic).
- Design skills of advantage but not necessary.