This brand consultancy works global brands to guide them to success in China. From market & consumer research, brand strategy to visual identity design, they integrate insights from their research throughout the branding process to create outstanding transformations.
They are looking for a bright and responsible French Copywriting and Marketing Intern for their Shanghai headquarters.
- Translate brand content from English to French and vice versa.
- Assist in the research, writing and editing of company blog, reports and publications.
- Assist in organizing project flow and assure the quality of execution.
- Maintain public relations, correspondence, media enquiries and special events with global media.
- Conduct new communication activities in particular new formats and media.
- Assist with monitoring corporate brand image and marketing activities, online and offline to maximize the quality and quantity of incoming requests.
- Maintain public relationship with correspondents, media and related associations.
- Native level French and advanced English, preferably with past English/French translation experience.
- Ability to go beyond simple translation and keep the original brand spirit in writing as well.
- Good sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust.
- Customer and detailed oriented.
- Brand thinking and capacity for abstraction.
- Past marketing, branding, public relations experience is a plus.