International-standard healthcare organization in China whose mission is to provide comprehensive, integrated healthcare services in a uniquely warm and caring patient and family service-oriented environment.
Work in OB/GYN inpatient department to coordinate between administrative and nursing staff.
- Admission registration inluding preparing admission folder, room notification to front desk etc.
- Discharge procedures including taking care of patient bill activity, return all inpatient files to MRO, etc.
- Keep patient's information board updated on daily basis.
- Reported to department head with departmental statistical information regularly.
- Coordinating between nursing, physicians, administrative and other department staff.
- Dealing with specialist consultation.
- Assisting department head with prenatal class management.
- Birth certificate management.
- Dealing with phone calls.
- Typing duties.
- Ward supply responsibilities to make enough medical and non-medical supplies all the times.
- Other assigned duties as when necessary.
- Minimum Education Requirement- polytechnic or higher.
- Minimum Experience Requirement- one year working experience in a secretary position preferable.
- Medical knowledge preferable-common medical terminology.
- Good communication skills in English (Chinese language greatly appreciated).
- Fluent English speaking and good listening.
- Good customer services.
- Good computer skills.
- Office skills.
- Familiar with common medical terminology.
- Secretarial knowledge.