Since its establishment in 2002, the company is dedicated in providing a trading service platform for buyers and suppliers. This company communicates with buyers worldwide, manage and exchange trading information and service between buyers and suppliers, promoting world trading activities.
- Communicate with potential clients and build up business relationship, based on firm’s strategy and client’s needs.
- Communicate with the contact people of consulates and chambers in Shanghai, and continuously develop marketing process to generate new leads for business opportunities. With the guide of supervisors, negotiate with potential clients and do follow-up work.
- Proofreading, including proposals, client deliverable, and internal files, etc.
- Assist in other activities and projects.
- Native English speaker, enjoys communicating with people.
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferred in economics and E-commerce related field.
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin or at least a base from which to improve.
- Good abilities in PPT, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good attitude, team player, strong communication skills and flexible.
- Don't need Visa assistance (is already in China or wants to go to China for studying).