Under the guidance and supervision of the FD Supervisor ensures smooth and efficient handling of the Front Office operation so that the guest receives utmost care. Provide the necessary VIP treatment; coordinates with all department concerned to fulfill guest needs and to respond and comply professionally.
- Provides courteous and efficient service and if possible to comply with every guest request.
- Greet guest in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Escort guest form the main entrance to the reception counter for registration.
- Show guest up to their rooms and explain the facilities the hotel provides.
- Promotes the hotel outlets and offer to make reservations for them.
- Make a courtesy call to know what the guest special request and guest arrived time.
- Checks and ensures that all rooms assigned for VIPs are in order and the respective amenities are placed in the rooms before the guest arrival.
- If guest on day birthday, we will provide birthday cake to guest room.
- Make a courtesy call to know what the guest departure time prepare the bill and transportation service before check out.
- Meets and escorts arriving VIPs and bids farewell upon their departure.
- Ensure that the lobby and work place is kept clean at all times.
- Assist in taking room reservations, if a guest approached the desk or calls up.
- Work closely with the Front Desk staff to ensure a smooth check in.
- Provide information of the city to the guest.
- Report to Duty Manager of guest’s complaint immediately.
- Be alert and reports to the Assistant Manager if seeing someone suspicious on the floor or around the lobby area.
- Ensure all Airport pick-ups are being taken care of.
- Responsible for adhering to staff rules and regulations as detailed in staff handbook.
- Minimum of 1 year same position experience, preferably in the luxury setting.
- A strong understanding of Guest Relation Officer.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to Guest Relation Officer.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative.
- Computer skills (word processing and spreadsheet).