You would work start-up focusing on entry to China consulting services to individuals and companies. Our core business is finding talent from Europe and America, and assessing them in their success as professionals. We assign them a business mentor and give them support to develop a network of contacts that is useful for them in order to find a job later on, set up their own company, or connect a company from their home country to China.
Our goal is simple, to create success stories among our clients, one person at a time.
- Conduct interviews with prospective candidates and asses their strengths and weaknesses.
- Update the Customer Relationship Management system (centralized system with all relevant information about candidates) to categorize candidates by area of expertise.
- Give strategic support to the Human Resources and Sales.
- Contacting European and American Universities to recruit young talent and open agreements between the universities and our company and other universities in China.
- Attending networking events (work fairs, university fairs, societies, Chamber of commerce events to meet young talent and companies that are interested in talent, etc.).
- Give support in the internal hiring process to fullfill the Human Resources needs of the company.
- Promote and organize team-building activities with the Staff and Clients.
- Student or graduate of a bachelor’s degree.
- Fluency in English (a second language will be appreciated, especially Chinese).
- Responsible, organized and tidy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ambitious about the possibilities a start-up can offer.