This international establishment contributes to the economic development of China by offering a thorough understanding of the latest international management knowledge and practices coupled with clear China expertise.
- Tape and edit videos for website, magazine and social media.
- Design content and do daily posts to social media.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications team to handle media interviews related to international media.
- Strong audio and video editing skills, expertise in Final Cut Pro, Audacity and similar software.
- Strong design skills, expertise in Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of English language social media.
- Native English speaker, strong Mandarin skills a plus.
- 2+ yrs of previous full-time employment.