Leading provider of Internet Managed Services.Founded by Silicon Valley technology entrepreneurs. Their services include server management, cloud computing, and many others. It’s also an exciting place to work where you will be surrounded by top-notch experts in the field.
You will be responsible for designing and building new tools and automation for our current internal systems to simplify work/processes for our core Linux Operations Engineering team, and on occasion, build/enhance tools for management, sales and other teams
- Coding and designing applications in PHP and Python.
- Software integration.
- Support and maintain software functionality.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Front end user interface design.
- Collaborating with managers to develop solutions to our software needs.
- Design and Analysis knowledge.
- Understanding of database structures and programming.
- Good code programming habits and good skills in code documentation.
- Experience using Linux.
- LAMP knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Teamwork abilities.
- Problem solving skills and attitude.
- Easiness in optimization and automation implementation in processes.
- English proficiency.