This is one of the leading companies within China and South East Asia offering procurement professional services. They develop and implement the digital marketing plan for various companies that are looking to:
- Participate in management and moderation of online community to facilitate constructive interaction and member success.
- Manage communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media outposts.
- Generate compelling editorial content for community and social media.
- Work with internal resources to ensure steady flow of engaging, useful and accurate content for online community and web sites.
- Collect and document business requirements, develop execution plans, and project manage the implementation of web projects.
- Lead troubleshooting of technical problems.
- Develop information architecture, wireframes, and content strategy.
- Oversee web planning and development efforts, incl. management of external agencies.
- Gather and report on metrics and insights from online activity.
- Stay current on and actively explore emerging online communication tools and facilitate adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor degree or above (or currently studying) in law and related area and English is preferred.
- Native English in writing and verbal (a second and third language will be a plus).
- Be able to work and meet deadlines in a results driven environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Teamwork spirit, high initiative, carefulness, sense of responsibility and good learning skills.