The hotels and resorts of this group are a leading Asia Pacific’s Hotel Group. With 83 hotels and resorts and over 34,000 rooms, they have gained enough reputation to be considered one of the first choices for high-end travelers and businessmen from all over the world willing to have a relaxing experience surrounded by luxury during their stay.
- Help identify bottlenecks and increase of the efficiency of operations.
- Give support with the daily operations in the hotel restaurant.
- Handle complaints and interests of the guests and implement them to increase customer satisfaction.
- Manage peak hours and schedule reservations to decrease waiting time and queues.
- Full time internship with a minimum duration of 6 months.
- Respects guest needs; takes great interest in satisfying them by taking their interests and complaints seriously; consistently delivers professional services with high quality work standards.
- Acts on own initiative and takes responsibility for own work.
- Has team spirit, willing to provide assistance and helpful.
- Has good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Has a bright and cheerful disposition，can work under pressure.
- Accepts to take shift work.
- Preferable Bartender experience.