This Shanghai-based company develops Marketing & Sales in China for well-known, ambitious clients. They provide market research, social media marketing, mobile marketing, online marketing, and ecommerce. They also offer full online and offline commercial services in the Chinese market.
- Design layout and update collateral in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work collaboratively and receive constructive feedback.
- Assist in managing graphic materials and sending updates as revisions are made.
- Maintain consistency within all brand properties and ensure all work accurately represents the brand.
- Contribute to other communications, events, and related projects as needed.
- Maintain all schedules and deadlines.
- Display attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recent grad or Junior or Senior undergrad in Graphic Design or related studies.
- Marketing, Copywriting or Communications courses a plus.
- Graphic design skills including: experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop are essential; familiarity in Flash, HTML or DreamWeaver a plus.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.