We are a global leading provider of Internet Managed Services. Founded by Silicon Valley technology entrepreneurs, we are also China’s oldest Cloud Computing Company, with headquarters in Shanghai. Our services include server management (system architecture design, setup, and 24x7 management of the world’s biggest web-sites), cloud computing, system consulting, application support and much more. We are also an exciting place to work, where you can develop your knowledge and skills learning from an international team of top-notch experts, in the field of Server Management and Cloud Computing.
You will be responsible for designing and building new tools and automation for our current internal systems to simplify work/processes for our core Linux Operations Engineering team, and on occasion, build/enhance tools for management, sales and other teams.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in PHP and Python.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Maintain standards compliance.
- Front end graphical user interface design.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Collaborating with managers to develop cutting edge solutions to our software needs.
- Technical SkillsObject-oriented Design and Analysis knowledge.
- Very good understanding of database structures, manipulation, and programming.
- Good code programming habits and good skills in code documentation.
- Experience using Linux.
- LAMP knowledge will be a big plus.
- Non-technical SkillsAbility to work productively in a team.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Chinese language skills a plus, but not necessary.