Paid internship in China: Business Developer in Investment Banking
Investment bank that advices reputable US and European multinationals to make strategic investments in Asia through mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures or, to divest business/assets.
This investment bank focusing on M&A, restructuring, and capital raising has been consistently owned and managed by the same team over 8 years. It has offices in strategic cities such as New York, London, Seoul, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Mumbai and Bahrain.
Field: Business Development
Length: 3- 6 months
Industry: Investment banking
Start Date: January
- Fluent in English and Good English writing skills is a must;
- Intern experience gained at foreign invested investment banks, private equity funds, and securities companies (equity research). Experience at consulting and market research firms is also relevant.
- Highly motivated, strong integrity and keen to take initiatives, work effectively both independently and with other team members, has good communication and computer skills
- Minimum 3 days a week in 3 months. Full time internship is a plus
- Support execution of corporate finance transactions, including business analysis, valuation, due diligence, documentation;
- Support marketing activities and prepare presentation materials for local and overseas offices
- Conduct industry and company research, including substantial desktop research, telephone interviews and visits;
- Attend meetings and assist in presenting materials to clients in English;
- Conduct detailed search for investment candidates based on the client's specified criteria;
- Other supporting work requested, e.g. translation, documentation.
- Remuneration from 2500